Configuring Kaspersky Anti-Hacker
When installing SPAMfighter on a machine and running Kaspersky Anti-Hacker, you may see the following windows. Please choose the settings, which are marked in the following screenshots:
1. "Agent" is the SPAMfighter update utility. Please allow it to connect to the update server by choosing "Allow activity of the application according to its type - Web browser (Internet Explorer, Opera, etc.).
2. Click "OK" to save the settings for the future.
3. The "SPAMfighter Configuration Tool" is the main application, which is responsible for checking mails for spam. Please allow it to communicate with our servers, as this is crucial for SPAMfighter to do its work. Please choose "Allow activity of the application according to its type - Allow all" from the menu as shown here:
4. Click "OK" to save the settings for the future.
5. Congratulations! SPAMfighter and Kaspersky Anti-Hacker now work together for your computer's protection.