Configuring Zone Alarm Firewall Free
1. Open Zone Labs Security and Click on "Program Control".
2. Click on the "Programs" button.
3. Click the "Add" button.
4. Add these programs to communicate with the SPAMfighter server:
Add "outlook" (often found in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office_2003\OFFICE11) to allow MS Outlook to communicate.
Add "msimn" (often found in C:\Program Files\Outlook Express) to allow Ms Outlook express to communicate.
Add "SPAMCFG" (often found in C:\Program Files\SPAMfighter) to allow SPAMfighter to communicate.
5. If done correctly, you should now have 5 (or more) programs in your "Outbound protection".
6. Your Free Zone Alarm Firewall is now set up to communicate with the SPAMfighter server.