SPAMfighter introduces New Password Management Tool to Boost Online Productivity
PASSWORDfighter automatically logs you into your password protected accounts, creates strong, hack-proof passwords and securely stores them in the encrypted database.
BOCA RATON, FL -- July 20, 2012 -- SPAMfighter (www.spamfighter.com), a leading provider of user-friendly anti-spam, anti-virus, and optimization software solutions for computers, tablets and smartphones in Windows and Mac operating systems announced today the release of PASSWORDfighter, a password management tool that boosts productivity while protecting against password hacking attempts through phishing, keylogging and other online scams for identity theft purposes.
As early as 2007 Microsoft discovered in a study that the average web user has up to 6.5 passwords, and many used the same passwords across multiple websites. As more and more websites require login and password credentials, productivity is seriously hindered as people strive not only to have strong, hack-proof passwords for each of site, but to remember the plethora of them as well.
SPAMfighter has responded to the increase of passwords by creating PASSWORDfighter. PASSWORDfighter creates strong, hack-proof, encrypted passwords and stores them safely and securely, with only one Master Password to remember for all password protected accounts and websites, all while offering protection against hacking, phishing attacks, and keylogging. For a free 30 day trial of PASSWORDfighter, go to http://www.spamfighter.com/PASSWORDfighter/.
"These days, more and more is being done online, with many sites requiring login and password credentials," said Henrik Sorensen, SPAMfighter CEO. "We are pleased to be able to offer our password management software, PASSWORDfighter, which not only creates and stores strong, hack-proof passwords, it also automatically and securely logs you those into password protected sites, so you can work faster and be more productive online".
- Creates strong passwords and stores them securely in the encrypted database
- Automatically imports passwords from other sites and programs
- One Master Password for all accounts
- Recognizes your password-protected sites and logs you in automatically, keeping you safe from keyloggers
- Creates Identities to save personal information for fast online form-filling and secure online shopping transactions with one click
- Enhanced group function arranges passwords for complete organization
- Secures private memos
- Imports and manages bookmarks
- Anti-phishing tool notifies you of possible phishing attacks, and allows you confirm if website is safe before continuing
- USB Portability - take your passwords and personal information with you anywhere
- Free 30 day trial of full version, pricing for a one year license starting at $9.95
SPAMfighter, a certified Microsoft Gold Partner based in Denmark, is Europe's leading protection software developer providing state-of-the-art computer and server utility products to 13 million users from 228 countries around the globe. In addition to an award-winning spam filter, SPAMfighter offers PC optimization, anti-spyware, and anti-virus protection solutions. SPAMfighter also offers an array of multi-lingual white label options. Visit SPAMfighter on the Web at www.spamfighter.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/spamfighters, and on Twitter at http://twitter.com/spamfighter.
» SPAMfighter - 20-07-2012