SPAMfighter Introduces OUTDATEfighter as a Free Tool to Increase Computer Stability and Boost Performance
BOCA RATON, FL -- March 22, 2013 -- SPAMfighter (www.spamfighter.com). a leading provider of user-friendly anti-spam, anti-virus, and optimization software solutions for computers, tablets and smartphones utilizing Windows, Mac, and Android operating systems announced today the release of OUTDATEfighter, a free tool for updating software on Windows computers.
A recent study conducted by Skype revealed that approximately 40% of consumers in America, Britain, and Germany do not update installed software when prompted to do so by the software company. The main reasons users do not upgrade as prompted are worries about security issues (45%), concerns that the process is too time-consuming (27%), and a lack of understanding with regards as to what the new software version will do (26%). While there are some software manufacturers that prompt users to upgrade automatically, there are many more that do not actively offer new versions of their software to their users. Windows users are thereby utilizing outdated software either by choice or unconsciously.
"Out-of-date software affects the overall stability of your PC, slows down its performance, and increases security risks," said Henrik Sorensen, SPAMfighter CEO. "Our newest software tool, OUTDATEfighter, ensures you are always running the latest versions of your software programs".
OUTDATEfighter, a free software updating tool, utilizes a search engine which quickly scans millions of available software updates, notifying the user if newer updates exist, then lists available updates to the user. OUTDATEfighter easily uninstalls existing software and installs the new updates, while also providing Windows updates, providing all software updating in one, easy-to-use and secure interface.
- Quickly scans your PC. OUTDATEfighter detects outdated software, then provides download and installation instructions.
- Eliminates security issues. Outdated software can represent serious security issues. OUTDATEfighter updates JAVA and similar technologies prone to vulnerabilities.
- Improves software functionality. The latest software updates from manufacturers often contain improved or new functionalities.
- Increases stability and performance. Outdated software can contain bugs, causing slow performance or crashes. Newer versions may solve these issues.
- Increases productivity. Save time rather than manually looking for each individual available update for devices.
- Increases online safety. Many sites offering updated versions of software are infected with malware, and pose a security risk for simply entering the site. OUTDATEfighter checks all software for viruses and other malicious software before offering them to the user.
OUTDATEfighter is a completely free software updating tool for Windows PC's, and can be downloaded here: http://www.spamfighter.com/OUTDATEfighter/.
SPAMfighter, a certified Microsoft Gold Partner based in Denmark, is Europe's leading protection software developer providing state-of-the-art computer and server utility products to 13 million users from 228 countries around the globe. In addition to an award-winning spam filter, SPAMfighter offers PC optimization, anti-spyware, and anti-virus protection solutions. SPAMfighter also offers an array of multi-lingual white label options. Visit SPAMfighter on the Web at www.spamfighter.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/spamfighter, and on Twitter at http://twitter.com/spamfighter.
» SPAMfighter - 01-04-2013